Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wet N Wild Poster Child Eight Pan Palette

Hey,  guys! I recently bought the new Wet n Wild - Poster Child Eight pan palette. Which is part of the permanent Wet n Wild collection.  I'm so glad Wet n Wild came out with a brighter palette,  it's perfect for the spring/summer. These colors work a lot better if you use a matte white base, it will make these colors POP! Some of the colors might be a little powdery but they're workable and for only $4.99, you cant go wrong! All of these shades have a matte/satin finish to them.

PROS:
  • Affordable
  • Fun colors
  • Blendable
  • Easy to work with
  • Permanent
CONS:
  • Can be powdery
  • Not as pigmented as I would like
One of the makeup looks I did with the palette!
 Really pretty shades.
 Poster Child Eight pan palette
 I love how colorful they are!
 I used a white matte base on the back of my arm to do these swatches.


This is the Jordana - 12 HR made-to- Last eye shadow pencil in Eternal White. I used it as a base. You can get these at Walgreens.



3 comments:

  1. This looks like a good alternative to the new Urban Decay Electric palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if these are permaninit why is that a good thing? I wouldn't want to wear those forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly I think she means they last all day so u don't have to keep applying :)

    ReplyDelete