Benefits
- Moisturizes
- Smoothes
- Long lasting
- Oil control
- SPF 30
- Whitening & Wrinkle care
- 50 ML
Cons
- Only one color to choose from
- You have to order online
Where to buy
http://www.amazon.com/Lioele-Triple-Solution-Cream-SPF30/dp/B00356UHT0
I love that it has a pump so easy to use!!!
It's richly pigmented!
One of my favorite foundation brushes to use is the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. You can get one at Ulta or Kohls for under $10.00
The Beauty Blender is my all-time favorite application and blending tool!
As you can see my skin looks flawless!

I've been wanting to try this product.... I do have a few concerns, do they test on animals? and i am extremely pale (Irish heritage) does it change into you skin color or if your to pale or dark will you be wearing a mask?
ReplyDeletehttp://lmgtfy.com/?q=does+lioele+test+on+animals%3F+
DeleteThat was hard!!!!!!
Tonya, They don't test on animals!! :) If your paler then I am, I think it will be too dark. but as long as I blend it down my neck it works!
DeleteIf you want to show how a BB cream or foundation looks then please do a closer photo.That one is from too far away.
DeleteDidn't you say you couldn't use benzyl peroxide because you're pregnant?
ReplyDeleteMy doctor said it was perfectly fine to use benzyl peroxide in my second trimester!
DeleteNo he didn't. According to your own words, he said that you shouldn't use it, but he wouldn't tell you not to. Don't bend the truth to suit yourself girl.
Delete